The Dodge brand boasts several of America's most iconic vehicles, such as the Charger, one of the industry's first muscle cars, and the Caravan, which introduced an entirely new vehicle segment—the minivan. Recently, Dodge separated the Ram brand for its line of trucks, while it continues to produce aggressively styled, performance vehicles. At Town Line, our technicians work on all Dodge models, including:
- Grand Caravan
- And older models, too!
At Town Line, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Dodge can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Monroe to repair your Dodge:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Dodge dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Dodge dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Dodge repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Monroe charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Monroe, Town Line is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Dodge repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us for Collision Repairs after an Accident
We know accidents can be a source of great stress, so give us a call at or contact us here and we’ll restore your Dodge and your peace of mind!